Here is a video of the children receiving the prize at the end of last night's scavenger hunt.
About fourteen years ago, (yikes!) my awesome roommies at Ricks dubbed me "Picky Doo Princess, Dainty Deb," apparently because I didn't enjoy walking around barefoot outside and had aversions to shopping cart germs and the like. I'm proud to say that, today, my "pickiness" is fading slighty. Just yesterday, I actually licked my fingers after eating a snack. A big step, I know...
25 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I love Vanessa's reaction!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome. I'm so happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS, Deb and Dave! I love Sam's two thumbs up. Thanks for posting the video. Priceless. I'm so excited for all of you!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Vanessa came into the car so excited to tell us this morning! I loved! Her reaction and Sam's thumbs up that was great.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am calling you right now!!!
Congrats!! Dispite sounding foolish on your comments. I am crying to my computer!! We are so happy for you all! I also love how S is so bewilderd at first. Love you guys.
Congrats! How exciting for your whole family. I loved your kids reaction-I have to second the 2 thumbs up!
How exciting...Vanessa's reaction was priceless!! I'm sure that's how Auralee felt after two brothers! "I hope it's a girl". Congrats!!
Yeah...what good news!! Looove the video. How priceless to capture that on video. Loved Vanessa's "Am I going crazy, momma?!"
Cheers and lots of love :)
That is amazing! Not that I am surprised! I have been thinking that this was coming! We are so happy for you! You have to keep us posted on everything!
YEAH!!! I can't believe you have kept this a secret for so long. CONGRATULATONS! We miss you !!!
Congratulations! I love the viedo-priceless! We are sooooo happy for you guys. Jen
Congratulations!!!! That video is great. I loved Cameron in the background. He was cracking me up.
Hip, Hip, Hooray! Can't stop smiling after such fun reactions from your adorable trio! Selena just gave you the thumbs up! :0)
Love you!
Too cute! Congratulations! Your kids are delightful. I love how they are all hugging when the clip starts...and how they get so excited. I watched it like three times. Cracking up. Glad to find your blog too!
Yea! We agree with Vanessa! You need another girl. Fun way to get their reactions. We're jealous though--we've realized Charity is not a baby anymore and we think it's time for us too. You should have planned this with Ben. =)
That is so cute! Congrats!!
We just showed the girls the video. They are so excited! And they laughed at your kids. So fun!
Deb n Dave. I'm so excited for you. I love Sam saying, That's why you've been so sick. :( I hope you're feeling better. Congrats. Babies are so stinking fun.
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday Deb! I hope you have a great day!
happy birthday deb! congrats on the baby!
Congratulations Dave and Deb! That video was so fun to watch!! I am very excited for you!
Congratulations again! We are so excited for you! by the way, that picture of you on the side is beautiful! (Not that you aren't beautiful in real life!)
Congrats Deb! That was so cute and it was neat you caught the reaction on camera. With 3 adorable kids and another on the way you are truly blessed! Thanks for sharing.
Whao...how did I miss that...I checked your blog but must have missed clicking the video...AHHHHH that's sooo exciting! Congratulations! I cannnot wait to see what the next "good kid" brings to our lives! Love ya,
Miche
Post a Comment