
Sincerely,
Deb's husband
About fourteen years ago, (yikes!) my awesome roommies at Ricks dubbed me "Picky Doo Princess, Dainty Deb," apparently because I didn't enjoy walking around barefoot outside and had aversions to shopping cart germs and the like. I'm proud to say that, today, my "pickiness" is fading slighty. Just yesterday, I actually licked my fingers after eating a snack. A big step, I know...
6 comments:
Congrats!
Yea!!!! What's the name?!
Deb, you beat me after all. Yeah!!! I'll be checking Dave's blog for the details. Congrats!!
We will miss you, Deb! Come back soon!!1 Take care of that awesome new baby and family!
I hope your recovery goes well!
I got your message, I am so bummed I missed your call! I was our Visiting Teaching! I guess that is a good excuse!
Congrats, Deb! We love you and are so happy for you.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see you and the new baby.
Post a Comment