10 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About fourteen years ago, (yikes!) my awesome roommies at Ricks dubbed me "Picky Doo Princess, Dainty Deb," apparently because I didn't enjoy walking around barefoot outside and had aversions to shopping cart germs and the like. I'm proud to say that, today, my "pickiness" is fading slighty. Just yesterday, I actually licked my fingers after eating a snack. A big step, I know...
8 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!
Congrats Vanessa!!!
Tell your mom I love her and miss her!
Yea, Nessa!!!! Proud of you! Miss you!
Congrats to Vanessa!! That is awesome. I'm happy to see a new post, I've been curious as to whether you had completely quit blogging or not. I hope all is well. I tried to send an email and it came back to me. Drop me a line, Deb, even if it is only a line or two. Love ya!
Alright Vanessa! Get your mom to post soem pics with your award! :)
By the way I heard your brother did great as well. Third place! The Goodmans sure are awesome!!!!
Great job Vanessa!!! You are awesome! Tell your mom you need to come hang out with Sara sometime soon. :)
You rock Vanessa! What was your project about? Congratulations.
Way to go Ness. What did you do it on? You'll have to email Chloe and Me to tell us all about it.
Kell
That was a great post! I hope you don't wait another 300+ days to post again.
Post a Comment